11.02.2014

FALL INTO ME







OUTFIT
sweater Forver 21 | skirt Express | shoes liz claiborne | necklace onecklace.com | bracelet Express | watch Skagen Denmark
MAKE UP

Have I mentioned how much I love fall? Definitely rocking all sorts of burgundy from my sweater to my lips. I love the look of a chunky knit over a feminine skirt with tights. I tried to link everything I could as always, but some things may no longer be sold or unavailable. If you're thinking " wow her face looks really.... photoshopped" it is because it is. As I have started my design classes I am required to use photoshop so I thought I would play around with editing my photos. My face has a lot of imperfections and I want you to be able to look at it without feeling uncomfortable so I will continue to edit them, hopefully my skills ( or my face) will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment